We are pleased to officially announce the merger of EUTEX International and ATEC. Effective February 14th, 2022, both companies will operate as EUTEX International. This merger makes EUTEX the leading electrical supplier of hazardous area products and services around the globe.
The merger comes as a conjoint effort to offer the worldwide energy and renewable industry an integrated and boundary-pushing approach to working safely in hazardous areas. Our team acknowledges that our products and services impact other people’s lives, so minimizing safety risks for personnel and assets has always been our highest priority.
The EUTEX offerings portfolio now includes:
- IEC, NEC, British Standard; Cable, Cable Glands, Enclosures and Accessories
- IEC, NEC Hazardous Area Compliance Services (Desktop Verifications & Onsite Inspections)
- ATEX, IECEx and UKCA Product & Unit Verification, Certification
- Hazardous Area Maintenance, Repair & Testing Services
- Compex and IECEx Personal Competency Training
EUTEX Training Centres and Registered Offices can be found in, Abu Dhabi, Houston, India, Singapore Thailand & UK.